Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Detects network and SSH server availability, mounts registered accesses and maintains them mounted accross network changes and interruptions.
- CID (Closed In Directory) is a set of bash scripts for inserting and managing GNU/Linux computers in Active Directory domains. Modifications made to the system allow GNU/Linux to behave like a Windows computer within AD.
- Firewall is a set of scripts (firewall, fwup and fwdown) that implement one or more ipchains firewalls that support various forms of network address and port translation. All you have to do is read the heavily documented policy file and edit it to reflect your network topology and filtering policy.
- The garlic player is a SMIL compatible media player software for digital signage. It displays different digital signage content, such as images, videos, and interactive applications, on a screen. The garlic-player can be used and administrated locally or remote via Internet.
- OpenGnSys (Open Genesis) Project brings together the combined efforts of several Spanish Public Universities. OpenGnSys provide a number of free and open tools for managing and deploying computers. These tools supplies a complete, versatile and intuitive sytem. This system allows the arrangement, installation and deployment of different operating systems.
OpenGnSys architecture is flexible to adapt to the needs of different models of computer networks (companies and institutions) and can be used in different types of scenarios:
- Centralized management of ICT Units to Support Teaching and Research.
- Park Maintenance PC member of an institution.
- Deployment and maintenance of the servers in a Data Center.
- Administration of deployment repository for the Support Services ( help desk) of an Institution.
- Samba Commander is a text mode SMB network commander. With SMBC, you can browse the local network or you can use the search function to find files. You can also download/upload files and directories or create them both locally and remotely. SMBC has a resume function and supports UTF-8 characters.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.