Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Neomutt is a text based mail reader largely based off of mutt. Neomutt supports IMAP, MIME, PGP/MIME, POP3, threading, color, and most other mutt supported features. In addition, neomutt adds a variety of optional patches from mutt including NNTP support, increased customization, support for Notmuch mail searching, and more.
- Sonarr is a PVR for Usenet and BitTorrent users.
It can monitor multiple RSS feeds for new episodes of your favorite shows and will grab, sort and rename them. It can also be configured to automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available.
Major features include:
- Automatically detects new episodes
- Can scan your existing library and download any missing episodes
- Can watch for better quality of the episodes you already have and do an automatic upgrade. eg. from DVD to Blu-Ray
- Automatic failed download handling will try another release if one fails
- Manual search so you can pick any release or to see why a release was not downloaded automatically
- Fully configurable episode renaming
- Full integration with SABNzbd and NzbGet
- Full integration with XBMC, Plex (notification, library update, metadata)
- Full support for specials and multi-episode releases
- And a beautiful UI
- The WendzelNNTPd is a IPv6-ready NNTP usenet-server with the main goal to be as easy to use as possible. It is portable (Linux/*BSD/*nix), supports AUTHINFO authentication, contains ACL as well as role based ACL and supports invisible newsgroups. It currently supports MySQL and SQLite backends.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.