Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- Kraken is a virtual currency exchange, which also handles fiat (real) currency amounts. Subscribers to the service have an account with associated funds attached. The web site (www.kraken.com) provides the user with an account overview (i.e. current balance), currency-pair exchange market status (history of prices and current order book), and the means to place entries on the order book; bids for a currency which can be immediately met with orders to sell the currency are automatically transacted, with the Kraken site taking a small and variable cut of the deal. Kraken also provide a stateless, web-based API by which all of the above actions can be undertaken programmatically. This is fully open, and described at the Kraken exchange web site. The DMBCS client-side C++ library implements all features of the API in a fully encapsulated C++ class, allowing users to implement algorithmic or robotic trading and dynamic exchange modelling.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- The garlic player is a Digital Signage Player which based on the W3C standartized multimedia language SMIL
- FreeSpeechMe is a Free Software plug-in for IceCat that allows people to effortlessly view Dot-Bit websites. It works on GNU/Linux and Windows. Dot-Bit (.bit) is a new top-level domain that, unlike Dot-Com, Dot-Net, Dot-UK, etc., is NOT controlled by any government or corporation. FreeSpeechMe works over the distributed blockchain of the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin (a derivative of BitCoin). Namecoin is not generally traded as currency. It exists primarily for the purpose of decentralized DNS. Domains currently cost about 10 cents US of Namecoin to register. Before FreeSpeechMe, viewing Dot-Bit websites required changing DNS settings, and using non-vetted public DNS servers. FreeSpeechMe doesn't require changing DNS settings, so it is much more secure. Newly registered Dot-Bit websites can be viewed within three hours worldwide with FreeSpeechMe. IP or Nameserver update changes to an existing Dot-Bit website are viewable worldwide within 40 minutes. This isn't just "a plug-in." FreeSpeechMe, Dot-Bit and Namecoin are a complete new Internet ecosystem, free of the constraints of ICANN and the like. Please see tech FAQ for full list of improvements and implementations we're planning on for FreeSpeechMe and Namecoin: http://www.freespeechme.org/advanced-faq/
- NMIS performs multiple network management functions from the OSI Model and International Organization for Standardization FCAPS model, these being - Fault, Configuration, Accounting and/or Administration, and Performance. These metrics provide valuable capabilities and features for fault and performance management, which in turn are useful for many other aspects of network and business management. NMIS monitors the status and performance of an organization’s IT environment, assists in rectification and identification of faults and provides valuable information for IT departments to plan expenditure and IT changes. The NMIS business rules engine classifies events on their business impact, not just the technical nature. The rules engine is extremely powerful; however it can be configured in minutes for a network with a small number of devices to hours for networks with large numbers of devices.
- OpenVPN lets you to treat a collection of remote machines as though they are on the same network. The connections on this new, virtual network are secured by TLS/SSL. One machine acts as the network server, the others as clients. OpenVPN can also be a component in a TLS tunnel, where the client connects only to the OpenVPN server, which makes additional connections on the client's behalf.
- OpenConnect started as a client for Cisco's AnyConnect SSL VPN, but as of 2013 it includes a server and offers a full VPN solution.
- Pale Moon
- Pale Moon is an free software, Goanna-based web browser available for Microsoft Windows and Linux (with other operating systems in development), focusing on efficiency and customization.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on the Unified XUL Platform (UXP) containing our own optimized layout and rendering engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element's design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Superior gradients and fonts
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many "legacy" Firefox extensions, but please read this
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.