Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Circle Blvd
- Team task management. Intended for volunteer organizations, non-profits, and small groups. In agile-development terms, it is a streamlined backlog management tool.
- Foodsoft is online software for a non-profit food coop. It features a product catalog, order cycle management, accounting, and tasks. A food cooperative is a group of people buying food from suppliers of their own choosing; a collective do-it-yourself supermarket. Members order their products online and collect them on a specified day, and all put in a bit of work to make that possible. Foodsoft facilitates the ordering and administration.
- FreeSpeechMe is a Free Software plug-in for IceCat that allows people to effortlessly view Dot-Bit websites. It works on GNU/Linux and Windows. Dot-Bit (.bit) is a new top-level domain that, unlike Dot-Com, Dot-Net, Dot-UK, etc., is NOT controlled by any government or corporation. FreeSpeechMe works over the distributed blockchain of the inexpensive cryptocurrency, Namecoin (a derivative of BitCoin). Namecoin is not generally traded as currency. It exists primarily for the purpose of decentralized DNS. Domains currently cost about 10 cents US of Namecoin to register. Before FreeSpeechMe, viewing Dot-Bit websites required changing DNS settings, and using non-vetted public DNS servers. FreeSpeechMe doesn't require changing DNS settings, so it is much more secure. Newly registered Dot-Bit websites can be viewed within three hours worldwide with FreeSpeechMe. IP or Nameserver update changes to an existing Dot-Bit website are viewable worldwide within 40 minutes. This isn't just "a plug-in." FreeSpeechMe, Dot-Bit and Namecoin are a complete new Internet ecosystem, free of the constraints of ICANN and the like. Please see tech FAQ for full list of improvements and implementations we're planning on for FreeSpeechMe and Namecoin: http://www.freespeechme.org/advanced-faq/
- NMIS performs multiple network management functions from the OSI Model and International Organization for Standardization FCAPS model, these being - Fault, Configuration, Accounting and/or Administration, and Performance. These metrics provide valuable capabilities and features for fault and performance management, which in turn are useful for many other aspects of network and business management. NMIS monitors the status and performance of an organization’s IT environment, assists in rectification and identification of faults and provides valuable information for IT departments to plan expenditure and IT changes. The NMIS business rules engine classifies events on their business impact, not just the technical nature. The rules engine is extremely powerful; however it can be configured in minutes for a network with a small number of devices to hours for networks with large numbers of devices.
- OpenVPN Community Edition
- OpenVPN lets you to treat a collection of remote machines as though they are on the same network. The connections on this new, virtual network are secured by TLS/SSL. One machine acts as the network server, the others as clients. OpenVPN can also be a component in a TLS tunnel, where the client connects only to the OpenVPN server, which makes additional connections on the client's behalf.
- OpenConnect started as a client for Cisco's AnyConnect SSL VPN, but as of 2013 it includes a server and offers a full VPN solution.
- Seafile provides the full facilities to replace proprietary cloud storage and file syncing solutions.
It offers the ability to self-host the server on your own hardware as well as make use of commercial services that host it for you. It offers a desktop client for all major operating systems.
Major features include:
- File syncing
- File version control
- Client side encryption
- Public share linking
- Group and Organisation collaboration
- wolfSSL is an embedded SSL/TLS software library designed for resource constrained environments. wolfSSL has implemented the Secure Sockets Layer (SSLv3 only) and Transport Layer Security (TLSv1,TLSv1.1, and TLSv1.2). wolfSSL will have support for TLSv1.3 shortly after the protocol is finalized. wolfSSL offers a highly configurable list of features. Dependant upon functionality and speed requirements, wolfSSL can take up as little as 21k on your device. wolfSSL's wolfCrypt module is FIPS certified if you need a FIPS solution.
- Xidel is a command line tool to query data from HTML/XML web pages, JSON-APIs and local files. It implements interpreters for XPath 2, XPath 3, XQuery 1, XQuery 3, JSONiq, CSS selectors and custom pattern matching. XPath and CSS selectors are the most efficient way to select certain elements from XML/HTML documents. JSONiq (with custom extensions) is an easy way to select data from JSON. XQuery is a Turing-complete superset of XPath and allows arbitrary data transformations and the creation of new documents. Pattern matching is for XML/HTML documents what regular expressions are for plaintext, i.e. pattern matching behaves like a regular expression over the space of tags, instead over the space of characters. Xidel implements a kind of internal pipes to pipe HTTP requests from one query to the next, so there is no need to distinguish selecting links and downloading the data referenced by them. Therefore arbitrary complex queries going over arbitrary many pages can be executed with a single call of Xidel.
- Zibawa integrates other open source software to create a full stack IoT system, including device management, mqtt message intepreter and enrichment, stack management and monitoring, test messaging and stack configuration. Works with mqtt, amqp and http protocols. Currently interfaces with rabbitmq, influxDB, Grafana dashboards, openLDAP.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.