Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- FileZilla client
- FileZilla is a FTP client with a nice graphical front-end. Features include:
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Configurable Speed limits
- Drag & drop support
- Filename filtering on filename (regex support), file size, and user/group permissions.
- Directory comparison to quickly see differences between files on the local machine and the server
- Synchronized directory browsing, such that if you have an identical directory structure on the local machine and the server, means that any directory navigation on one machine is duplicated on the other.
- Remote file search
- IPv6 support
- The aim of this project is to produce a C++ program, named Fisoco, which will permit users to search and organize files on their system. First, tell Fisoco to find every file which match with a query in the locations you have set (local folder, device, remote folder..), then refine your selection, and move, rename, convert, remove your files.. At this stage of the development (0.8.3), only the command line interface is maintained, and it is only able to look for files into the system (except /proc and /run), but this will progress soon ! Fisoco means FInd, Select, Order, and COnvert. Contributions, comments, help, translations, ideas (a better name for example) are all welcome !
- 'lftp' is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. Its multithreaded design lets you issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also has mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers if you get disconnected. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Supported are FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. BitTorrent protocol is also supported as 'torrent' command.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.