Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- ethtool is the standard Linux utility for controlling network
drivers and hardware, particularly for wired Ethernet devices.
It can be used to:
- Get identification and diagnostic information
- Get extended device statistics
- Control speed, duplex, autonegotiation and flow control for Ethernet devices
- Control checksum offload and other hardware offload features
- Control DMA ring sizes and interrupt moderation
- Control receive queue selection for multiqueue devices
- Upgrade firmware in flash memory
- libreCMC is an embedded GNU/Linux distro with the focus of providing a platform that is 100% free software and that does not contain non-free blobs. While libreCMC is currently a hard fork of the popular OpenWRT project, it uses a linux-libre kernel and does not contain non-free parts.
- mactoname updates network devnames references per MAC at managed files (managed-files.list). Useful to follow hotplug or NIC name changes. Note: ifupdown since 0.8.20 (eg. Debian 10) already has MAC association to devname.
- The paraslash package contains server and client software for network audio streaming and stand-alone utilities for decoding and playing audio files.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.