Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- A modular cross-platform chat bot in Python. She performs automated functions at live chat networks. guppy currently serves some common tasks like calculation, web search, words and domain look-up.
- HexChat is an IRC client based on XChat 2, featuring:
- Easy to use and customizable interface
- Cross-platform on Windows, OS X, and Unix-like OSes
- Highly scriptable with Python and Perl
- Translated in multiple languages
- Multi-network with auto-connect, join, and identify
- Spellcheck, proxies, SASL, DCC support and more
- IRCXY IRCv4 Implementation
- KiwiIRC makes Web IRC easy. A hand-crafted IRC client that you can enjoy. Designed to be used easily and freely.
- Quassel IRC is a modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client, meaning that one (or multiple) client(s) can attach to and detach from a central core -- much like the popular combination of screen and a text-based IRC client, but graphical. In addition to this unique feature, we aim to bring a pleasurable, comfortable chatting experience on several operating systems, making communication with your peers not only convenient, but also ubiquitous available. And the best of all: It's free - as in beer and as in speech, since we distribute Quassel under the GPL.
- 'shirc' is an irc-like chat system written in shell. It lets any number of users on a host talk to each other without console clobbering (compare to ytalk). All communications are written to files, so you get a free automatic log for each channel. Inter-host channel linking is also supported.
- vy is a modal minimalistic editor written in Python. vy is built on top of Tkinter graphical toolkit, allowing vy to have a high level powerful Python programming interface for plugins.
- WeeChat (Wee Enhanced Environment for Chat) is a command-line chat client (mostly IRC). Everything can be done with a keyboard. It is customizable and extensible with scripts.