Broaden your selection: Category/Protocol
- Detects network and SSH server availability, mounts registered accesses and maintains them mounted accross network changes and interruptions.
- Cyberduck CLI
- The universal file transfer tool duck which runs in your shell on GNU/Linux and OS X or your Windows command line prompt. Edit files on remote servers, download, upload and copy between servers with FTP, SFTP or WebDAV plus support for cloud storage deployments.
- FileZilla client
- FileZilla is a FTP client with a nice graphical front-end. Features include:
- Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
- Configurable Speed limits
- Drag & drop support
- Filename filtering on filename (regex support), file size, and user/group permissions.
- Directory comparison to quickly see differences between files on the local machine and the server
- Synchronized directory browsing, such that if you have an identical directory structure on the local machine and the server, means that any directory navigation on one machine is duplicated on the other.
- Remote file search
- IPv6 support
- Fisoco is a command-line program which permit users to search and organize files on their system. First, tell Fisoco to find your files, then refine your selection, save it, and more to come (move, rename, delete, backup) ! At this stage of the development (0.8.4), only the command line interface is maintained, and it is only able to look for files into your local system (except /proc and /run), but this will progress soon ! Fisoco means FInd, Select, Order, and COnvert. Any contributions, comments, help, translations, ideas are all welcome !
- Firewall is a set of scripts (firewall, fwup and fwdown) that implement one or more ipchains firewalls that support various forms of network address and port translation. All you have to do is read the heavily documented policy file and edit it to reflect your network topology and filtering policy.
- 'lftp' is a sophisticated file transfer program with command line interface. Its multithreaded design lets you issue and execute multiple commands simultaneously or in the background. It also has mirroring capabilities and will reconnect and continue transfers if you get disconnected. Also, if you quit the program while transfers are still in progress, it will switch to nohup mode and finish the transfers in the background. Supported are FTP, HTTP, FISH, SFTP, HTTPS and FTPS protocols. BitTorrent protocol is also supported as 'torrent' command.
- Easy and fun way to work with remote servers over SSH. Muon is a graphical SSH client. It has a enhanced SFTP file browser, SSH terminal emulator, remote resource/process manager, server disk space analyzer, remote text editor, huge remote log viewer and lots of other helpful tools, which makes it easy to work with remote servers. Muon provides functionality similar to web based control panels but, it works over SSH from local computer, hence no installation required on server. It runs on GNU/Linux and Windows. Muon has been tested with serveral GNU/Linux and UNIX servers, like Ubuntu server, CentOS, RHEL, OpenSUSE, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, NetBSD and HP-UX.
- Pac manager
- PAC Manager is a secure connection manager with automatiions, which make it good GNU/Linux and free software replacement for SecureCRT and Putty. Some features include:
- Simple GUI to manage/launch connections to remote machines.
- Scripting possibilities, 'ala' SecureCRT
- Configurable Pre
- Remmina is a remote desktop connection client able to display and control a remote desktop session. It supports multiple network protocols in an integrated and consistent user interface. Currently RDP, VNC, NX, XDMCP and SSH protocols are supported.
- WinSCP is a popular free SFTP and FTP client for Windows, a powerful file manager that will improve your productivity. It offers an easy to use GUI to copy files between a local and remote computer using multiple protocols: Amazon S3, FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP or WebDAV. Power users can automate WinSCP using .NET assembly. WinSCP is available in English and many other languages.
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.3 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the page “GNU Free Documentation License”.
The copyright and license notices on this page only apply to the text on this page. Any software or copyright-licenses or other similar notices described in this text has its own copyright notice and license, which can usually be found in the distribution or license text itself.